Sunday 13 January 2008

Third day in Tongod

Hi all, it's the third day of my life in Tongod and I already have another interesting story to share with you. Hehehe... hope you guys are interested. As I have mentioned before, my school is in the afternoon session. Thus, we only prepare to get to school at around 11am and around that time today, we received the news that the water supply will be cut off for two weeks!!! I was shocked and speechless with the news and ask my housemates on whether this has happened before and how did they handle it. Apparently last year, they have had this incident of water shortage for 1 whole month. Huhuhu... And they said that what they did was clean and bathe in the river and bought water supply for food and drinks.

To cut the story short, that afternoon, I bathe in the Tongod river with the other male teachers. It was quite a scene... hehehehe... The funny thing about it was that we were swimming in the river at the back of our house and not far from where we swam was a suspended bridge where the students from the other side of the river has to cross over to get to school. So, there you got it! the case of students snooping over their teachers swimming in the river... hahaha! I'm quite sure though that their not looking at me in particular (for obviuos reason).

The evening that day bring us good news. Apparently, the water supply will not be cut off yet! So, till today, I'm still good. But honestly, I have enjoyed the experience soo much and wouldn't mind doing it on daily basis. I think that's all for now! I'll write more soon. Cheerios!

CikguFaisal

p/s: I'll describe bout the river in my next post!

No comments: