Tuesday 30 December 2008

Me and procrastination

I am a procrastinator and as hard as it is to admit it, I'll have to say that there's nothing good about it. I have known this for many years yet I have repeatedly failed from liberating myself out of it. It is frustrating, to know one of your biggest weaknesses yet not managing to push yourself hard enough to overcome it. I'm not going to list down excuses and reasons on why I haven't been updating my blog because the truth is that it all goes back to whether I am willing enough to find the way.

I'm not giving up though. This is yet another comeback after yet another 'realisation phase'. I have to push myself and make things work. And one thing that I'm really sure of is the fact that I want to make this blog works and all of you reading this are part of the most important driving force in making me a better person. God bless and keep the comments coming.



p/s: Just another scenery in Tongod that I have managed to capture on my way to the weekly market a.k.a. 'tamu'. There's so many more scenic views that I wanted to share and I'm thinking of getting myself a D-SLR. Guess I'll have to start saving from now then.


No comments: